The series 64 Zoo Lane has been dubbed internationally.
The American English is not the only language for the cartoon. The cartoon has been translated into many languages, including the Canadian French, Neutral Spanish and many others.
- 1 Arabic
- 2 Brazil
- 3 China
- 4 Czechia
- 5 Denmark
- 6 Netherlands
- 7 Canadian French
- 8 Finland
- 9 Germany
- 10 Greece
- 11 Hungary
- 12 Israel
- 13 Italy
- 14 Japan
- 15 Latin America
- 16 Norway
- 17 Poland
- 18 Russia
- 19 Serbia
- 20 Sweden
The Brazilian version was shown in Discovery Kids, TV, Brasil and TV Cultura in Latin America.
This version of the characters have different names in the Brazilian version. But the most of the characters have their names changed.
- Molly - Helena
- Nathalie - Anita
- Doris - Paula
- Zed - Zacarias
- Adam - Tuco
- Alan - Tarcisio
- Herbert - Joaquim
- Snowbert - Bola de Neve (literally means "snowball")
- Petula - Patricia
- Kevin - Chico
- Georgina - Gisela
- Henrietta - Heloísa
- Melanie - Alice
- Joey - Joca
- Giggles - Chiste (literally translates to "laugh")
- Tickles - Cosquinha (literally translates to "tickle")
- Pauline - Paulina
- Toby - Tiago
- Ronald - Ricardo
- Tic-Tic Bird - Passaro Tique Tique
- Audrey - Aline
- Gary - Daniel
- Beverly - Carol
- Esmeralda - Cristina
- Eddie - Horácio
- Reginald - Leonardo
- Phoebe - Cátia
- Hercule Mustache - Morrice Bigode (literally "Maurice Whiskers")
- Isabel - Flávia
- Rosie - Rita
- Casper - Calvin
- Seamus - Cézar
- Boris - Nestor
- Victor - Ciro
- Annie - Julieta
- The puffins are incorrectly called "penguins" in the Brazilian version. However, all the 4 have a strong resemblance to the penguins.
- Annie is incorrectly called a boa constrictor in the Brazilian version. Because "anaconda" would not make sense, Annie was called a "boa constrictor". That is because Annie is never seen in the water. However, both species are native to The South America.
- Georgina is only called "Gisela" in the episode. However, Georgina kept the original name in the opening song in the Brazilian Portuguese.
The Chinese version has Chinese subtitles, like in all TV programs. While the most of the characters are speaking Chinese, the opening theme remains in the English. It is titled "動物園道64號"(literally "The Road from Zoo 64").
This version was also shown in Taiwan. These videos are released by a Taiwanese distribution company. The series became popular in China and Taiwan. The DVD releases include some merchandise such as towels, socks and character biographies. The complete series was released.
One can see the American English translation on biographies by looking under the Chinese name (Example: "维克托" = "Victor").
Each of the DVDs have the audio in the American English and the Taiwan Chinese.
The series was titled "Abevej 64" in Denmark.
Some of the characters have their names changed in the Danish version.
- Jamie - Lea
- Leopoldo - Ludvig
- Doris - Anna
- Toby - Sigurd
- Ronald - Brutus
- Snowbert - Iver
- Jazz - Vanda
- Nelson - Cæsar
- Zed - Snus
- Patsy - Pernille
- Melanie - Elsebeth
- Victor - Kasper
- Herbert - Brian
- "Kasper" (the Danish name of "Victor") is not to be confused with the other Casper. The other Casper is a chameleon.
- To date, only the first 2 seasons was translated in the Danish language.
The series was titled "64 Rue du Zoo" (literally "64 Zoo Street"). It premiered on Télé-Québec.
Like all the productions by Millimages, all the texts are altered in the Canadian French. At the end of the episode features a voice cast in the Canadian French. According to the Canadian French credits, this audio track is actually an adaptation. That is because the original language is the American English.
Canadian French Names
Some animals are renamed in the Canadian French version.
Note: This is probably not a complete list of the Canadian French names for the characters.
- Adam - Toto
- Snowbert - Bébert
- Jazz - Jean-Jacques
- Alan - Firmin
- Herbert - Hubert
- Mr. Platypus - Monsieur Platypuss
- Phoebe - Julia
- Giggles - Gratouille
- Tickles - Chatouille
- Beverly - Elenore
- Isabel - Isobel
- Chuckles - Gribouille
- Randolph - Rodolphe
Note: Lucy and Reginald have kept their original names, but are adapted in the Canadian French spelling.
Canadian French Voices
|Nelson the Elephant||Daniel Beretta|
|Georgina the Giraffe||Danièle Hazan|
|Tickles the Monkey||Pierre Tessier|
|Boris the Bear||Vincent Ropion|
|Giggles the Monkey, Molly the Hippo||Claude Lombard|
Note: The Canadian French voice actors have done multiple voices, like all the versions.
The DVD has also been released in the Canadian French. This DVD contains 2 audio tracks: The American English and the Canadian French. If the viewer changes the language from the American English to the Canadian French, the texts will still be in the Canadian French.
The DVD in the Canadian French has 3 interactive games when inserted into the computer. To access these games, one must insert the DVD into the computer. By inserting, one will find 3 games in it. These games are also found on the official web site of Millimages.
The Israeli version used to air on HOP! and it was dubbed at Tomitut
- Mili Eshet - Lucy (2001)
- Ofri Arbel - Lucy (2013)
- Neta Shachar - Georgina (titled as Gila)
- Amir Aibgi - Nelson (2001)
- Ron Droyan - Nelson (2013)
- Gitit Shoval - Molly (2013)
- Sarit Shamir - Lucy's Mom and various female characters (2001)
- Gadi Levi - various male characters
- Dan Sachzberg - various male characters (2001)
- Shauli Ha'Levi - various male characters
- Tut Droyan - various female characters (2013)
The Japanese version aired in Cartoon Network Japan. It is titled "動物園通り64番地" (literally "Zoo Street: 64 Address").
- Tomoko Miura - Lucy, Phoebe the Koala
- Takizawa Loco - Lucy's Mother, Georgina the Giraffe, Melanie the Moose, Edna the Hyena, Isabel the Flamingo, Annabelle the Flamingo, Audrey the Ostrich, Janet the Kangaroo
- Daisuke Gōri - Reginald the Lion
- Tajiri Hiroyuki - Nelson the Young Elephant, Toby the Tortoise, Herbert the Warthog, Adam the Armadillo, Randolph the Raccoon, The Tic Tic Bird, Seamus the Stork, Doctor Gordon Gorilla, Elvis the Kangaroo
- Toru Okawa - Boris the Bear, Nelson the Elephant, Dennis the Dromedary, Hercule Mustache the Walrus
- Misa Watanabe - Giggles the Monkey, Kevin the Crocodile, Holly the Hyena Pup, Joey the Kangaroo, Janet the Kangaroo, Jamie the Puffin
- Akemi Okamura - Tickles the Monkey, Pauline the Pelican, Nathalie the Antelope, Doris the Duck, Beverly the Beaver, Johnnie the Hyena Pup, Jimmy the Kangaroo, Sharon the Puffin
- Minoru Aoyama - Victor the Crocodile, Casper the Chameleon, Cousin Chuckles the Monkey, The Snip Snip Bird, Ribbit the Frog, Mr. Platypus
- Katsuhisa Hōki - Ronald the Rhino, Taco the Toucan
- Yutaka Aoyama - Harry the Hyena
- NishiHiroko - Annie the Anaconda, Maribelle the Flamingo, Molly the Hippo, Julie the Kangaroo, Janice the Kangaroo, Rosie the Rhino
- Producer: Ishiwata AkiraIchiro, Matsu Noshita Shinji
- Japanese Adaptation: Iwamoto-Rei
- Opening Theme: Takizawa Loco (singer)
- Vocals by: Ichimoku Uchinaga Kojima Kiyoko (chorus), Noriko Suzuki (chorus)
- Georgina's Song: Takizawa Loco (Georgina)
- The name "Tako" is also Japanese for "octopus". However, the name has no use to the octopus and is the name of Taco the Toucan who appeared in Episode 46.
- The American English text are replaced by the Japanese text, like in the Canadian French and the Dutch versions.
|“||The Street from Zoo 64||„|
|~ Voice-over announcer reading over the American English title for the translation.|
It is titled "La calle del zoológico 64" (literally "64 Zoo Street" or "The Street from the Zoo 64").
While the credits are mostly in the American English, the titles are altered in the Neutral Spanish.
Chilean Spanish Voices
|Nelson the Elephant||Sandro Larenas|
|Tickles the Monkey||Cristian Lizama|
|Giggles the Monkey||René Pinochet|
|Kevin the Crocodile, Joey the Kangaroo, Thomas the Puffin||Carolina Highet|
|Nathalie the Antelope||Miriam Aguilar|
|Doris the Duck||Ariela Yuri|
|Audrey the Ostrich||Carolina Villanueva|
- Rodrigo Saavedra
- Jessica Toledo
- Vanesa Silva
- 64 Zoo Lane Theme Song: Sung by Carolina Villanueva
- Like in all the versions other than the Canadian French, Japanese, Dutch and German, the titles and the text credits were altered. Instead, a voiceover announcer reads over the American English text into a foreign language. In some of the episodes, the text and the titles are altered in the Neutral Spanish.
- Even though the language is in the Neutral Spanish, the American English credits still show up. That is because DINT: Doblajes Internacionales barely shows the Neutral Spanish dub credits.
Spanish dub videos found here.
The series was broadcast in Poland on the children's channel MiniMini+. It was titled "Małe zoo Lucy" (literally "Lucy's Zoo Adventure").
|Georgina the Giraffe||Anna Apostolakis|
|Nelson the Elephant||Jarosław Boberek|
|Itchy Quatzel the Mysterious Mountain||Paweł Szczesny|
|Audrey the Ostrich||Agata Gawrońska|
|Annabelle the Flamingo||Anna Apostolakis|
|Janet the Kangaroo||Agata Gawrońska|
|Pauline the Pelican||Anna Apostolakis|
|Sharon the Puffin||Agata Gawrońska|
|Reginald the Lion||Jarosław Boberek|
|Elvis the Kangaroo||Robert Tondera|
|Dennis the Dromedary||Jarosław Boberek|
|Harry the Hyena||Robert Tondera|
|Ronald the Rhino||Robert Tondera|
|Seamus the Stork||Robert Tondera|
|Victor the Crocodile||Robert Tondera|
|William the Weaver Bird||Radosław Pazura|
|Randolph the Raccoon||Radosław Pazura|
|Giggles the Monkey||Tomasz Bednarek|
|Kevin the Crocodile||Tomasz Bednarek|
|Jimmy the Kangaroo||Tomasz Bednarek|
|Jazz the Jaguar||Tomasz Bednarek|
|Molly the Hippo||Aleksandra Koncewicz|
|Melanie the Moose||Aleksandra Koncewicz|
|Ribbit the Frog||Jacek Bończyk|
|Zed the Zebra||Jacek Bończyk|
|Alan the Aardvark||Artur Kaczmarski|
|Casper the Chameleon||Jacek Bończyk|
|Tickles the Monkey||Jacek Kopczyński|
|Joey the Kangaroo||Jacek Kopczyński|
|Gary the Dromedary||Jacek Kopczyński|
|The Tic Tic Bird||Jacek Kopczyński|
|Jamie the Littlest Puffin||Jacek Kopczyński|
|Adam the Armadillo||Jacek Kopczyński|
|The Snip Snip Bird||Jarosław Boberek|
|Doctor Gordon Gorilla||Jarosław Boberek|
|Mr. Platypus||Jarosław Boberek|
|Hercule Mustache the Walrus||Jarosław Boberek|
|Granddad Chameleon||Jarosław Boberek|
|Taco the Toucan||Jarosław Boberek|
|Nathalie the Antelope||Iwona Rulewicz|
|Janice the Kangaroo||Anna Apostolakis|
|Henrietta the Hairy Hippo||Anna Apostolakis|
|Phoebe the Koala||Joanna Wizmur|
|Maribelle the Flamingo||Agata Gawrońska|
|Boris the Bear||Zbigniew Konopka|
|Snowbert the Polar Bear||Janus Wituch|
|Herbert the Warthog||Janus Wituch|
|Toby the Tortoise||Artur Kaczmarski|
|Sidney the Seal||Artur Kaczmarski|
|Leopoldo the Llama||Artur Kaczmarski|
|Cousin Chuckles the Monkey||Artur Kaczmarski|
|Beverly the Beaver||Joanna Wizmur|
|Eddie the Hippo||Joanna Wizmur|
|Petula the Parrot||Anna Apostolakis|
|Edna the Hyena||Anna Apostolakis|
|Doris the Duck||Elżbieta Kopocińska|
|Esmeralda the Snake||Anna Apostolakis|
|Isabel the Flamingo||Anna Apostolakis|
|"Cleopatra" Patsy the Porcupine||Anna Apostolakis|
|Rosie the Rhino||Anna Apostolakis|
|Annie the Anaconda||Agnieszka Kunikowska|