|“||Can you remember what you were doing when you got this knot?||„|
|~ Gordon, asking Georgina about getting her neck tied into a knot.|
He is a lowland gorilla (hence his name) with purple skin.
He is usually quite helpful and very nice to the animal in problem. For example, he helped Georgina sing "Al" (backwards of "La") to get rid of her tangled neck. Another example is when he asks the animals why Toby can't leave his home, but the problem is the animals are confused with him. In his last appearance, Gordon helps Chuckles try to spread laughter to the animals by giving him his book of laughter.
- The Story of Georgina the Giraffe (first appearance)
- The Story of Cousin Chuckles (last appearance)
- The Story of Victor the Crocodile (mentioned only)
- It is stated that he is the uncle of the monkeys. That is false, because the monkeys and the gorillas are different.
- Despite being mentioned as being scary, Doctor Gordon is very friendly.
- He is the only character that is a gorilla.
- It is revealed Doctor Gordon has a collection of books in Episode 44.
- As stated above, Doctor Gordon is based on a lowland gorilla.