Doris the Duck is a typical yellow duck and a member of the trio. She is the best animal friends with Toby and Kevin. She can sometimes be rather bossy, though. She is voiced by Adrienne Posta.
Somehow, she looks like a domestic duck. It is assumed if Doris is a duckling or a juvenile.
The animal friends with Kevin and Toby, her attitude in character can either be bossy or irresponsible. Sometimes, Doris can annoy with the other animals such as making duck quacks.
- The Story of Kevin the Crocodile (first appearance)
- The Story of Ronald and the Tic Tic Bird (no lines)
- The Story of Esmeralda the Snake (laugh at the end only)
- The Story of Nathalie's New Neighbors (no lines)
- The Story of Cousin Chuckles (indirect reference only)
- The Story of Herbert's Peaceful Day (last appearance)
- Doris is either based on a Peking duck or a South African shelduck. However, she is a duckling based on the basis of the species.
- Doris is usually with the animal friends with Kevin. However, in real-life, a crocodile is an enemy of a duck.
- Her signature sound is "quack".
- Doris is one of the members of the trio to appear in some of the episodes without either Toby or Kevin.
- Doris is the only member of the trio that is not a reptile.
- Her first appearance was actually in Episode 2, despite being seen in the opening song. She is seen playing with Toby together and Doris escaped from Victor.