|“||No way! We're gonna enjoy our day whether you like it or not!||„|
|~ Harry, prompting his family to move to the lake that his family never gives up.|
Harry the Hyena is a hyena who lives in the African savanna. He has a wife named Edna and is the father of Holly and Johnnie. Harry is also encountered in the jungle aside from being encountered in the savanna.
Harry looks more much like a hound dog, but has a purple nose and black spots. He is based on a spotted hyena. He has much hair than his wife Edna. He has a spiral tail and has five spots on his body.
In Adobe Flash, Harry went over a minor redesign. Harry has pale brown spots and a pale brown nose.
Like all hyenas, Harry likes to laugh. He is the father of two hyena pups who always keeps an eye on them. Harry is also good at giving other animals advice, such as Tickles and Giggles in Episode 6. In Episode 25, Harry is also polite by thanking Nelson for removing the boulder from the burrow that has trapped him and Esmeralda for days.
Harry also dislikes his family complaining on the same place on vacation, even during a rainy day. It is also revealed Harry is not a good swimmer in the marsh.
- The Story of Giggles and Tickles (first appearance)
- The Story of Esmeralda the Snake (no lines)
- The Story of Eddie's Big Adventure
- The Story of Nathalie's Neighbours
- The Story of the Hyenas' Holiday
- The Story of Georgina, Queen of Fashion (multiple unheard cheers only)
- Harry is the only hyena that has appeared in Adobe Flash.
- Harry is usually friends with other animals. While in real-life, the hyena is actually a predator to animals.
- His first appearance was actually Episode 6, despite being shown in the opening song. He is seen walking in the jungle.
- Harry has a family in Season 2.
- Harry is based on a spotted hyena.
- Harry is the first character in Adobe Flash to return with a minor redesign. Harry has a pale brown nose in Adobe Flash. He also has pale brown spots on his body. This only happens in Episode 54. However, Harry still has his original appearance in the opening song.
- He is inspired by, but not to be confused with, the Richard Scarry character of the same name.