I'm a Duck is a song sung performed in Episode 28.
The first part is performed poorly as the animals cannot quack like a duck. The second part was a success, as the animals decide to make a different sound during the chorus.
- Doris: I'm a duck! (Quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack!)
- (song ends abruptly with the animals performing badly)
- The Tic Tic Bird: I'm a bird! (Tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet!)
- Ronald: I'm a rhino! (Bash, bash, bash, bash, bash, bash!)
- Georgina: I'm a giraffe! (La-la-la, la-la-la, la-la-la!)
- Zed: I'm a zebra! (Tapity tap, tapity tap, tapity tap!)
- Nelson: I'm an elephant! (Toot, toot, toot, toot, toot, toot!)
- (speaking) And, Doris...
- Everyone: She's a duck! (Doris, inaudibly: I'm a duck! Doris and Everyone: Quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack!) (4x)
- Everyone: (speaking) Hooray!
- Music by: Rowland Lee
- Performed by: Dian Perry as Georgina the Giraffe, Keith Wickham as Nelson the Elephant and Ronald the Rhino, Adrienne Posta as Doris the Duck, Lewis McCloud as Zed the Zebra and Dan Russell as The Tic Tic Bird