|“||"You... play... football! Ha ha ha ha ha! Don't make me laugh!"||„|
|~ Jazz laughing at Adam who wants to play football.|
Jazz the Jaguar is a brown-orange jaguar who lives in the forests of The South America. He is the best animal friends with Leopoldo and Adam. However, he is actually very antagonistic in his first appearance and his next appearance. He is also voiced by Dan Russell.
As stated above, Jazz is brown-orange. He has blue-purple spots. His nose is colored purple.
He is a naughty jaguar who likes to do tricks. However, Jazz is not always mean to Adam. In his first appearance, Jazz and the other animals (with Leopoldo and Dudley) won't let Adam play football at first. Later, he and the other 2 begin to reform while rescuing Adam from the cave. In his second appearance, Jazz and the other animals (this time with Leopoldo the Llama and Taco) try to scare Adam with many traps while trying to find Annie. He and the other 2 are scared of Annie at first until the 3 realize that Annie is not really scary.
Since the Season 2 final, Jazz and the other 2 begin to reform and work together. Jazz, Leopoldo and Taco begin to use teamwork to get the treasure from the mountain and share its reward.
- The Story of Adam the Armadillo (debut)
- The Story of Annie the Anaconda (last appearance)
- In the Canadian French, he is called "Jean-Jacques". The names "Jean" and "Jacques" are the typical with the Canadian French names.
- Jazz is the first character to speak with an Hispanic accent.
- Coincidentally, Jazz and Taco are the only South American characters that speak with a Hispanic accent.
- Jazz eventually stopped being antagonistic since the Season 2 final. He usually makes Adam and Leopoldo become with the animal friends (or sidekicks).
- He is the only character whose name ends with the letter "Z".
- He acts like Steele in "Balto". These antagonists are very mean to Balto and Adam.
- His animation is very similar to the tiger from the animated short directed by Vrombaut. However, there are 2 differences:
- Jazz is running to kick Adam (as a football). The tiger is running away from the hunters trying to shoot it.