|“||Hello, I'm Lucy. I live at 64 Zoo Lane. And I have some very special neighbours. Look!||„|
|~ Lucy's first lines in the opening.|
Lucy has fair skin and yellow hair. She has white eyes with black pupils, and has three eyelashes, along with a purple mouth and rosy cheeks. She wears light blue pajamas that are loose and short since they always raise up open and show her belly and belly button and is barefoot. In Episode 74, her cape is red with a yellow fasten.
Lucy is very curious and is always excited. She currently lives in Zoo Lane in a house near a zoo. She is sometimes a bit emotional but has many emotions about what she did during the past daytime.
Lucy has animal kindness, which means she is very nice to many animals and some story narrators by greeting them.
- The Story of Nelson the Elephant (debut)
- Lucy is the first character to speak.
- It is possible Lucy is named after the Australopithecus of the same name. The name "Lucy" refers to an ancient fossil found in 1974.
- Lucy is the only human character ever visible. Her mother is never seen, along with her father and her friends, along with the .
- Lucy is the first character whose name starts with the letter "L".
- Lucy is given three different voice actresses. They are Ciara Janson (Season 1 and 2), Alice Hearing (Season 3), and Lara Wollington (Season 4).
- Ciara Janson, however, gave Lucy an American accent in the American English version by Lobster Films.
- Her fourth season voice actress Lara Wollington also did the voice of Princess Florrie, a character created by An Vrombaut in the animated series Florrie's Dragons.
- She is not to be confused with Lucy from the animated series Lazy Lucy, a cartoon created by Millimages.
- She is also not to be confused with Lucy from the French animated series Louie (Didou in the original language), a brown bear who was drawn by Louie.
- Lucy is the first character with eyelashes.
- She is the first character to have four letters in her name.
- Lucy has never spoken in the books written by An Vrombaut.
- Lucy and Georgina are considered to be the mascots of 64 Zoo Lane (as seen on posters).
- Lucy is the only character to speak in all episodes.