Nathalie is a female Thomson's gazelle with brown fur and dark markings. She has big eyelashes and two gray horns.
Nathalie is a nimble jumper who is curious, talkative, and friendly to others. She is sensitive to noise (according in Episode 38) and does not like any neighboring animals who are too noisy. She does not like partners who are too small, large, spiky, or noisy.
She has a fondness for ballet, which she does during her free time. Her favorite ballet move to perform is the pirouette.
- The Story of Nelson the Elephant (first appearance)
- The Story of Giggles and Tickles
- The Story of Zed the Zebra
- The Story of Herbert the Warthog
- The Story of Toby the Tortoise (one scream only)
- The Story of Audrey's Egg
- The Story of Molly and Nathalie
- The Story of the Jungle Clearing
- The Story of Ronald and the Tic Tic Bird
- The Story of Reginald's Big Sleep
- The Story of Kevin's Magic Trick
- The Story of the Important Visitor
- The Story of Herbert and the Watermelon of Doom
- The Story of Nathalie's New Neighbors
- The Story of Gary's Best Friend
- The Story of Georgina's Bumbleberry Soup
- The Story of Victor the Crocodile (last appearance)
- Nathalie has long horns throughout the series, despite being female. In real life, male gazelles have long horns while females have short horns.
- She has the original voice in the US version. She is voiced by Megg Nicol.
- She is friends with Zed.
- There is more than one Nathalie in the promotional image of 64 Zoo Lane.
- She is the first animal to be an ungulate.
- She is also the first character to make her first appearance in another residence area besides the zoo.
- As stated above, Nathalie is based on a Thomson's gazelle