|“||Hmph, that's it! Now I've had enough! Ugh, ugh...||„|
|~ Reginald, complaining about his nap bothered.|
Reginald the Lion is a lion who always gets bothered during afternoon naps. He is a grumpy, male lion who hates getting disturbed.
Reginald has orange mane and yellow skin. He is based on an African lion.
Reginald is eventually very grumpy, due to a lack of sleep; without getting enough sleep, which results him to be even in a very grouchy mood. Reginald, however, is usually very helpful to other animals. One of his most famous roles is the beginning of Season 2, in which Reginald gets very angry with all the noises that bother him.
- The Story of Nelson the Elephant (first appearance)
- The Story of Giggles and Tickles (no lines)
- The Story of Georgina the Giraffe (no lines)
- The Story of Herbert the Warthog
- The Story of Pauline the Pelican
- The Story of Toby the Tortoise
- The Story of Ronald and the Tic Tic Bird (no lines)
- The Story of Reginald's Big Sleep
- The Story of the Dawn Chorus (scene reference only)
- The Story of Kevin's Magic Trick (no lines)
- The Story of the Important Visitor
- The Story of Cousin Chuckles (no lines)
- The Story of Herbert's Peaceful Day
- The Story of Toby's New House
- The Story of the Jungle Ball
- The Story of Reginald's New Look
- Reginald is the first character whose name starts with the letter "R".
- In Episode 27, his story is based on the African story "The Sleepy Lion".
- Reginald has a mother in Season 2.
- His deep voice can be told that it might sound like an African accent. However, it could be assumed if he were the only animal to speak with an African accent.
- He likes having juicy bones as his favourite security blanket.
- Though friends with other animals, a lion in real life is actually a predator to other animals.