|“||Caw-cawwwwww! Look out below! Yummy fish in view! Nee-yerrrrrr!!!!||„|
|~ Seamus's first lines.|
Seamus the Stork is a white stork who lives in the marsh. He is known for rescuing animals in distress and is a very friendly stork.
He is a white stork with black feathers. He has a light orange beak. His legs and feet are colored orange.
He imitates airplane sounds when flying in the sky during his suppertime. He is usually seen flying in the skies and likes to eat fish, like Pauline does. He likes to rescue animals who are in danger and is an expert flying bird.
- The Story of Pauline the Pelican (first appearance)
- The Story of Molly and Nathalie (no lines)
- The Story of Casper the Chameleon
- The Story of Seamus the Stork (last appearance)
- He is based on a white stork.
- He is the only bird to have his feathers lost without getting plucked.
- His story is loosely based on an African folktale ("Why Stork Has Feathers").
- Despite having an orange beak, a white stork in real life has a pink beak.
- He has a dancing partner named Isabel in Episode 18.
- His favorite game is "Tower of Sticks", in which many birds like to play to this game.