|“||Caw-cawwwwww! Look out below! Yummy Scrummy fish in view! Nee-yerrrrrr!!!!||„|
|~ Seamus's first lines.|
Seamus is a white stork with mainly white feathers all around his body, along with black feathers on the tips of his wings. His beak, legs, and feet are orange.
While airborne during his suppertime, Seamus imitates the sound of an airplane. He is most often seen flying, and is an expert on such. He also enjoys rescuing animals who are in danger. Much like Pauline, Seamus likes eating Fish. He is often seen with other birds, including Isabel, Pauline, The Snip Snip Bird, and Audrey. He can also dance well with Isabel, as seen in The Story of Molly and Nathalie. Like other birds, he favorite game to play is "The Tower of the Sticks."
- The Story of Pauline the Pelican (first appearance)
- The Story of Seamus the Stork (last appearance)
- He is the only bird to have his feathers lost without getting plucked.
- His story is loosely based on an African folktale ("Why Does The Stork Has Feathers").
- White storks in real life have pink beaks, legs, and feet, unlike Seamus, whose are orange.