Below here is a chart of the episodes listed in order based on the transmission order in the US.
|The Story of Reginald's Big Sleep||27||Africa||Lots of noises start to bother Reginald the Lion trying to sleep, so he tries to keep the noises from disturbing his sleep.|
|The Story of the Dawn Chorus||28||Africa||Doris the Duck gets annoyed by many singing animals, so she decides to make her own dawn chorus.|
|The Story of Phoebe the Koala||29||Australia||Phoebe the Koala has very difficult time doing activities.|
|The Story of Hercule Mustache||30||The North Pole||A walrus named "Mister Hercule Mustache" complains about going on a trip.|
|The Story of Kevin's Magic Trick||31||Africa||Kevin the Crocodile decides to put up a magic show when the animals can't do anything under the sun.|
|The Story of Isabel the Flamingo||32||Africa||Isabel the Flamingo, Annabelle the Flamingo and Maribelle the Flamingo ended up picking on Pauline the Pelican to copy her, but the 3 The Flamingos find out that everyone can learn a lot from each other.|
|The Story of Herbert and the Watermelon of Doom||33||Africa||Herbert the Warthog is tricked by Victor the Crocodile after making the new animal friends; this seed actually becomes a giant watermelon.|
|The Story of Alan the Aardvark||34||Africa||Alan the Aardvark goes on a break after annoying the animals in his chatterbox habit. He is then asked to save the animals from the Ants.|
|The Story of the Important Visitor||35||Africa||The animals prepare a feast for Cleopatra; as soon as the sun comes down, the animals are very hungry. Cleopatra finally arrives during down the sun.|
|The Story of the Puffins of Mossy Bay||36||Mossy Bay Island||Thomas, Sharon, Lewis and Jamie the 4 puffins in one small island cause mischief with their grumpy coach Hercule Mustache the Walrus. Thomas, Sharon, Lewis and Jamie the 4 puffins decide to prove him wrong about the football.|
|The Story of Ronald and Rosie||37||Africa||Ronald the Rhino tries to make Rosie the Rhino fall in love with him.|
|The Story of Nathalie's New Neighbors||38||Africa||Nathalie the Antelope has a hard time finding new neighbors after she didn't want Herbert the Warthog to be her neighbor.|
|The Story of Casper the Chameleon||39||Africa||A chameleon named Casper ends up doing camouflaging of mischief, but learns when it is the right time to use it.|
|The Story of Seamus the Stork||40||Africa||Seamus the Stork crashes into the tree, losing his feathers. The other birds try to get his feathers back.|
|The Story of Gary's Best Friend||41||Africa||Gary the Dromedary thinks Zed the Zebra is vain, but is soon conflicted by copying him. Meanwhile, the animals hated Zed the Zebra until he apologises to the innocent dromedary.|
|The Story of Georgina's Bumbleberry Soup||42||Africa||Georgina the Giraffe hires the animals to watch over her favorite soup while trying to find the whisk. However, the animals instead deliver wrong ingredients.|
|The Story of Petula the Parrot||43||Africa||Giggles and Tickles the Monkeys are tricked by Petula the Parrot whose after stealing the Fruit from her her. Giggles and Tickles the Monkeys try to get together with the aide of Nelson the Elephant, but soon made more Fruit fall. This gives out more Food for the Parrots.|
|The Story of Cousin Chuckles||44||Africa||The jungle becomes quiet and the animals are bored without any laughter, so Cousin Chuckles the Monkey must visit Doctor Gordon Gorilla to bring the fun back.|
|The Story of Joey's Camping Trip||45||Australia||Janet the Kangaroo thinks Joey the Kangaroo is too young to go camping with his Australian animal friends. It is stated Joey the Kangaroo is now a big boy during his trip.|
|The Story of the Monster in the Forest||46||The South America||Jazz the Jaguar, Leopoldo the Llama and Taco the Toucan try to scare Adam the Armadillo with many traps, but nothing happened. Adam the Armadillo sets off to look for Annie the Anaconda.|
|The Story of Boris the Bear||47||The North America||Boris the Bear has amnesia about where he put his honeycomb. This results in going backwards to find it, causing havoc.|
|The Story of Melanie's Birthday Present||48||The North America||Melanie the Moose has no gift for her birthday, so the animals decide to give her 3 gifts. Soon, Melanie the Moose prefers to have her own gift.|
|The Story of Victor the Crocodile||49||Africa||The animals are banned by Victor the Crocodile to find water elsewhere. The animals found water in the springs, which dried up the water hole. The animals get very angry with Victor the Crocodile for being very selfish. The only way to make everyone trustworthy is to be completely sorry.|
|The Story of the Hyenas's Holiday||50||Africa||Harry and the hyena family get completely lost, so the 4 asked Georgina the Giraffe for the directions. Soon, all the hyenas were in real trouble.|
|The Story of Herbert's Peaceful Day||51||Africa||Herbert the Warthog gets punished by the other animals for making noises at dawn. The animals give him a challenge to stay silent for one whole day by the sunset or the giant watermelon will be lost.|
|The Story of Annie the Anaconda||52||The South America||The animals follow a trail of treasure to a giant mountain named Itchy Quatzel, which contains real treasure. It can only be obtained for those who share.|
- King Snake (no lines)
- The Australian Parrots (Voiced by Bob Saker with an Australian accent, Dan Russell with an Australian accent and Lewis McCloud with an Australian accent)
- Thelma the Whale (no lines)
- Reginald's Mother (mentioned only)
- Gunnar the Seagull (no lines)
- Thomas, Sharon, Lewis and Jamie the Puffins (Voiced by Keith Wickham with an Regular Irish accent, Adrienne Posta with an Regular Irish accent, Lewis McCloud with an Regular Irish accent and Anna Bentinck with an Regular Irish accent)
- Jack Big Claw the Crab (no lines)
- Rosie's Tic Tic Bird (no lines)
- Unnamed orangutan (mentioned only)
- Georgina's Grandmother (mentioned only)
- The Jungle Parrots (Voiced by Adrienne Posta with an Hispanic accent, Bob Saker with an Hispanic accent, Anna Bentinck with an Hispanic accent, Lewis McCloud with an Hispanic accent and Keith Wickham with an Hispanic accent)
- The Overweight Parrot (Voiced by Keith Wickham)
- The Monster Cactus (fake monster only)
- Alfie and Charlie the Chipmunks (no lines)
- Unnamed eagle (no lines)
- Unnamed vulture (mentioned only)
Differences between Seasons 1 and 2
- Most of the characters are given eyebrows whether angry or sad.
- When Beverly the Beaver shouts "Timber!", her voice is different.
Note: Only add in the scenes shown in almost of the episode.
- This is the last season that is shown in the cel traditional animation.
- This is also the last season that is in the Full Screen.
- This is also the last season that is added, fixed and original with the American accents in the US version by Lobster Films.
- This is also the last season of the music composed by Rowland Lee with the EMU Proteus 2 Orchestral.