|“||Open up, you silly box! I want my treasure!||„|
|~ Taco, yelling at the treasure chest to open it automatically.|
Taco the Toucan is a Toco toucan whose personality is snooty. He is also voiced by Bob Saker.
He is based on a Toco toucan. The difference is Taco has yellow filling on his beak.
Taco is known to be very despicable against Adam at first. He likes to bring in traps to scare Adam on his progress to find Annie. As soon as Adam found Annie, Taco is forced to work together with Adam. He also likes to rush up with the animals and is usually a bit of impatient.
- The Story of Annie the Anaconda (last appearance)
- In Japan, his name is spelled as "Tako" ( タコ). The name "Tako" is Japanese for "octopus" and has no use to the mollusk. The name "Tako" is just for the toucan. Both species are native to The South America.
- He, along with Jazz, are the character have Hispanic accent.
- Out of all the 3 big animals of The South America, Taco is the only antagonist that is not a big animal.
- He has a fond of the forest nuts. That is the case when a toucan in real life is able to crack a walnut with it's beak.
- Despite seen flying excellently, a toucan in real life can hardly fly.
- As stated above, Taco is based on a Toco toucan.