|“||Dangerous flying, ignoring a traffic signal, failing to report an accident with a flamingo, and landing in a manner such as to endanger our animals!||„|
|~ The Snip Snip Bird, giving Nelson a mean warning after crashing into a mud puddle.|
The Snip Snip Bird (also known as Snip Snip) is a fictional bird resembling a stork. He lives near the Blue Mountain and is very helpful to visitors who visit here.
He is actually a green bird with yellow feathers and an orange beak. He almost resembles a peacock. But he might be a secretary bird.
In his second appearance, his role is being a barber of Henrietta. He is also helpful in cutting Henrietta's hair for the other hippos to see her beautiful look. He is also very good at greeting visitors in his home, such as Gary. He is known for cutting hair with his beak on hairy animals.
- The Story of Nelson the Elephant (first appearance, no lines)
- The Story of Henrietta the Hairy Hippo
- The Story of Zed the Zebra
- The Story of the Elephant Bird
- The Story of Gary the Dromedary
- The Story of Herbert's Birthday Party
- The Story of Isabel the Flamingo (indirect reference only)
- The Story of Seamus the Stork
- The Story of Georgina, Queen of Fashion (one line only)
- His appearance almost looks like an African crowned crane (Balearica regulorum).
- He is the first individual that does not have a unique name (namely the name of a person).
- Though he looks like a grey-crowned crane, his appearance bears a resemblance to a secretary bird. Both species are native to the African regions.
- He is jealous of Seamus and his flying activities. He's not really a villain. Instead, he is counted as an anti-hero.